I am thrilled you want to be part of Kzoodad! below are a few guidelines for all submissions. I can’t wait to see what you send me!
- The post must be your original work that has never been published anywhere including your blog.
- The post should be between 800-2000 words.
- Grammer and spelling matter, and yes I know that is hypocritical coming from me.
- The content must be something that I feel is a fit for my audience.
- Please only submit the post using the form below
- Please include that this is a guest post in the subject line.
- Please include a short bio about yourself, social media contacts and if possible a picture as well.
- If you have a photo you want to be used with your post please attach it to the email.
I am currently accepting submissions for Parenting Fails and Patenting Lists. Any other topics will be rejected.
Other things you should know
- Please DO NOT submit anything that does not fit into one of the categories listed above. If you do it will be rejected automatically.
- Take a look around my site and see the type of content I post. A really serious post is probably not a good fit. But if you have a sense of humor I can’t wait to see what you submit.
- You must own rights or have the appropriate license to any picture you use. Please do not attach pictures from Google images. If you have any question about this I would be happy to explain.
- If the post is accepted you agree that the post/images you submit are the property of Kzoodad.com. I reserve the right to reprint it or use it in any way.
- Submission is not a guarantee of publication.
- At this time I am not paying for submissions.
- I have final say on the post. This includes any content, editing, formatting, or presentation I feel the post may need. If you disagree with any of the changes I make you may request the post be pulled or your name removed from the post.
Ok if after all that you are ready to submit email me at Bryan@kzoodad.com